Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guilds looking for players

XII still on AG

If you still at AG and want a active PvX guild XII is still on AG and we recruiting find me in game :ostpanzer.1475
Small Bacon Blitz 201d
Bacon Blitz1679Small Bacon Blitz 201d

[GTDM] www.GuardiansOfTheDarkMelody.com | PvX | International

We have come to the calls of Aurora Glade! We are here to ally with other AG Guilds and strike back fear and terror into the very souls of our enemies! The army is here - The Alliance is here, ready to command and be set loose onto the enemies of ...
Member avatar small The Path Finder 295d
The Path Finder1822Member avatar small The Path Finder 295d

III - Third Legio

Third Legio THIS is who we arehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixsXvlmFNWM CURRENT RECRUITMENT STATUS Elementalist Low Engineer Closed Guardian Closed Mesmer Low Necromancer Low Ranger ...
Small Rakol 4y
Rakol2938854Small Rakol 1y

[AG] All In Guise (Aurora Glade Community Guild)

Dear AllAurora Glade has been quiet as of late and I wish to kick some life back into our somewhat neglected community guild. [AG] is currently a Level 24 WvW guild, which is by far the highest level an AG community guild has gone. So, here we go....
Small Cornish 1y
Cornish 32014Small Mogrey 1y

[PUG] Puglicious

[PUG] is recruiting! We are a PvX/WvW focused guild based on Aurora Glade We are a friendly guild for PvE, PvP and WvW all are welcome within our ranks, new to the game? new to wvw? or maybe just wanting to pick up some tips or new play styles the...
Small Knight 3y
Knight3027535Member avatar small Puckwudgie 1y

[CA] Chosen Alliance

Guild has moved server. No longer recruiting on Aurora Glade - Admin We are an international guild focused on World versus World.Main focus is open field fighting.We have been based on Aurora Glade since the beginning and have no intention of movi...
Small Eshmoon 1y
Eshmoon115544Small Eshmoon 1y

[WIN]

[WIN] Warriors In NightPvX guild.1. You must be as active as possible2. Rep as much as you can3. We currently have a level 44 Guild hall (any contributions welcome)4. We do WvW raids on a Monday once a week for 2 hours5. Guild missions on a Saturd...
Small Bear The Unleashed 1y
Bear The Unleashed11078Small Bear The Unleashed 1y

[Bzzz] Electrical Stick

WvW focused guild we offer:- Solid 15-20 man group- 4 Raids a week: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday- Training and guidance for the new players- Competent mandatory builds and team compositions- Mature environtment with experienced playersWe as...
Small Algerius 1y
Algerius124078Small Spoonman 1y

[XII] Aurora Legion

______________________________________________________________________Hey !! There!! & Welcome to the [XII] recruitment postFirst some info about Our Guild :[XII] Aurora Legion founded at December 2012 and it's based on Aurora Glade server,by ...
Small Bacon Blitz 4y
Bacon Blitz45700Small Bacon Blitz 2y
1 2 3

[PUSH] Constant Pressure

[PUSH] have reformed and come back to Aurora Glade.As a guild we're a bunch of jokers with quite a dark sense of humour. We swear, we laugh and generally take the piss out of each other in less than polite ways. We all have lives outside of GW2 ...
Small I Grannus I 2y
I Grannus I4128829Member avatar small SamB 2y

WOLF - Wolves of Asaheim

Thread deleted.
Small J A Z Z 2y
J A Z Z11524Small J A Z Z 2y

[WIN] Warriors In Knight

Warriors In Night [WIN] | Aurora Glade PvX guild | Are starting back up in WvW | A small roaming group looking for new recruits | interested ? | mail me for more info :)
Small Bear The Unleashed 2y
Bear The Unleashed01235Small Bear The Unleashed 2y

Warriors In Night [WIN]

Warriors In Night is an international guild that has been formed for people with a mature, relaxed approach to gaming, who want a friendly, social environment in which to enjoy their adventures around Tyria. Having the right attitude is much more ...
Small Miss Iceblade 2y
Miss Iceblade94270Small Miss Iceblade 2y

Leaping Knights (JUMP)

Hello Aurora Glade,meet the Leaping Knights (JUMP)!JUMP is a a very colorful, international and fun loving group of people that has become a group of friends with guild meetings in real life and hours of talking or goofing around in ts. We just en...
Small Bambi 2y
Bambi21496Small Bambi 2y

[NV] Nameless Veterans

Nameless Veterans [NV]First and formost hello AG! We r a small growing guild who just transfered to Aurora Glade, who are looking for some active players to join our ranks and go smash in some skull on the borderlands. Our main motto so to say is ...
Small Relentless Avenger 2y
Relentless Avenger42424Small The Big Bird 2y
Hood22328Member avatar small King Domness 3y

Jade Reapers [JD]

Jade Reapers are an European international guild on Aurora Glade server. In Guild Wars 2 our focus is on creating a community that essentially welcomes everyone to it, Male, Female, Casual, Hardcore, new to the genre or an MMO Veteran.We are doing...
Small Evil Bruticus 4y
Evil Bruticus11626Small Evil Bruticus 4y
Page 1